2022 Summit Topics & Speakers
- Taking it Personally: Climate Change & Public Service, speaker Joel Clement, Harvard University, Kennedy School, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
- Teaming Up to Fight for Environmental Justice, speaker Jill Witowski Heaps, Earthjustice – NY
- The Power of Standing Together, speaker Robert Martin, former EPA Ombudsman
- PFAs: Hazards, Presence & Remediation, speaker Denise Trabbic-Pointer, Sierra Club – Michigan
- Health Equity & Environmental Justice: Laws, Tools, & Opportunities, speakers Rhonda Kaeztal, U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) & Millie Piazza, Washington State Department of Ecology
The 2022 NW Toxic Communities Coalition Summit was held online on Saturday, March 26, 2022. This is a video recording.
Wonderful conference. These are always so powerful, pertinent and inspiring. Congratulations on the video! It’s great to “see” Region 10 places/issues. I hope this can be an ongoing series. I will be sure to share this out to folks working on the Portland Harbor Superfund Site. A suggestion for an upcoming conference would be on the nuclear narrative as it impacts Region 10–the Hanford Nuclear Weapons Site, etc. Thank you!