2022 Summit Topics & Speakers
- Taking it Personally: Climate Change & Public Service, speaker Joel Clement, Harvard University, Kennedy School, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
- Teaming Up to Fight for Environmental Justice, speaker Jill Witowski Heaps, Earthjustice – NY
- The Power of Standing Together, speaker Robert Martin, former EPA Ombudsman
- PFAs: Hazards, Presence & Remediation, speaker Denise Trabbic-Pointer, Sierra Club – Michigan
- Health Equity & Environmental Justice: Laws, Tools, & Opportunities, speakers Rhonda Kaeztal, U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) & Millie Piazza, Washington State Department of Ecology
The 2022 NW Toxic Communities Coalition Summit was held online on Saturday, March 26, 2022. This is a video recording.