The Northwest Toxic Communities Coalition is comprised of non-profit groups from EPA Region 10 areas which address local hazardous substances and environmental health issues. The coalition is an umbrella organization that serves as a conduit of relevant information and resources to its members.
What member organizations have to say about the NWTCC:
- “There is strength in numbers”
- “Offers EPA Region 10 an understanding and perspective of our cause”
- “It’s a unique exchange of ideas”
- “There is a willingness to help other organizations”
- “It offers smaller organizations a chance to, ‘sit at the table'”